General Rules :-
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and punishable under law in our hostel.
- Possession of Camera Mobile in the Hostel is not allowed.
- Every boarder has to follow timings fixed for reporting back to the hostel.
Girls : Winter (1 Oct. to 30 Mar.) 6:00 pm | Summer (1 Apr. to 30 Sept.)
Boys : Winter (1 Oct. to 30 Mar.) 7:00 pm | 6:30 pm Summer (1 Apr. to 30 Sept.) 7:30 pm
- The hostel gates will remain locked during 6:00 / 6:30 pm to 5:00 am. Entry of residents during these hours will be regulated through valid Out-pass / Permission by the concerned Hostel Warden. Any student who expects to be late due to certain exigency must seek prior permission.
- Hostlers residing in the Girls Hostel are not allowed to bring Day Scholars in the Hostel Premises (inside Room, Mess, etc.)
- Always keep your Hostel ID in your pocket to prove your identity, whenever required.
- Gathering of students in front of the gate of the Girls' Hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Playing music at high volume causes disturbance to other boarders, and is not allowed.
- While leaving the rooms, lights, fans etc. should be switched-off to avoid fine or other punitive action.
- Students are not permitted to use personal electrical appliances.
- Indoor cooking including making of Tea / Coffee / Maggie / Cup Noodles and the like, in the rooms, is strictly prohibited.
- Intoxicants, Liquors, Tobacco, Explosives, Weapons, Obscene materials etc. are not allowed to be kept / stored by the student in the Room / Hostel premises.
- Writing on doors, walls, furniture, switch plates etc. in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall not hold any meeting or organize any collective activity in the hostel without the written permission of the Warden.
- Use of Loud-Speaker in hostels is prohibited. However, on special occasions, it may be used with prior permission of the Registrar on the recommendation of Warden. Loud Speaker shall not be permitted inside the Campus except with the written permission of the Registrar.
- Playing with dry / wet colors / plain water in the hostel premises as well as in the college campus is strictly prohibited. However an event may be organized in a specified area inside the Campus with the prior permission of the Registrar on the recommendation of the Warden.
- Behaving improperly with Warden / Asst. Warden / Catering Manager / Waiters / Security Guards / Hostel Attendants or any other person of the Hostel will be treated as misconduct.
- Canvassing for Membership of Bodies / Agencies (like Avon, Amway, Oriflamme, etc.) or promoting sale and purchase (like cosmetics, soaps, etc) in the hostel is not allowed.
Students are not permitted to keep excessive cash and valuables with them in their rooms.
- During the college timings, the students should invariably be in their classes/library/computer lab, except for those who are permitted to stay in their respective rooms by the Hostel warden due to sickness.
- A student falling sick or feeling symptoms of sickness should report to the Hostel warden. First Aid is available with the warden. To facilitate evaluation of a sick student to the hospital, a stand-by Ambulance is available in the Hostel.
NOTE : Violation of any of the above Rules shall be treated as an act of indiscipline and shall attract disciplinary action.
All boarders are supposed to report for the Roll Call every day at the notified time
Girls Hostels 07.00 p.m.
Boys Hostels 07.30 p.m.
Admission in MBA College All boarders are required to be present physically and make a proper queue to record their presence.
Admission in BBA College In case of any emergency or illness, the students are required to inform the Warden before the time of attendance.
- No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Two Out-Passes in a week will be issued on weekdays (excluding Sundays and other Holidays) after 3.30 pm for UG students and after 5.30 pm for PG students. On Sundays, the timings for outing will be 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel during night, unless he / she has obtained ‘Night-Out Pass’ from the Warden.
- Admission in M.B.A. college Night-Out Permission / Pass to Hostel students will be given on weekends only if the request of the resident has prior approval of the Parents / Local guardians whose photos are given at the time of admission.
- Master of Business Administration, Lucknow Hostellers taking leave during vacation period should clearly mention address where they are going, telephone numbers, dates and other required information in the Leave Form / Movement Book.
- Master of Business Administration College lucknow Students intending to go home during the working days for attending family / social functions will require permission of the HOD, subject to receipt of written request for the same from parents of the students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration College Day or Night-Out Pass cannot be taken as a matter of routine. Out-pass for Day-outing will be issued only after class hours.
- Night-Out passes will be issued by the Hostel Warden on satisfying hCGCelf / herself about the genuine need of the boarders to stay out.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Lucknow In case of students who join additional coaching programs like IAS, PCS, CAT, GATE, IES, GRE, GMAT, TOFEL and SOFTWARE PACKAGES or need to undertake subject coaching, out-pass will be issued only after the student obtain the permission of the Registrar, CGC.
All Hostel Residents seeking out-pass are required to follow the instructions given below:
- Out-pass permission should be obtained in an application on A-4 size paper.
- Maximum THREE students will be allowed on a single out-pass.
- Student Name, ID Number, Branch and Room Number should be written clearly.
- Out-time & In-time mentioned on out-pass must be strictly followed.
- If someone is not able to return within the specified time due to some emergency, he / she must inform the Warden / Asst. Warden about the circumstances leading to the delay in their arrival at the hostel.
The out pass will be issued as per the following schedule:
Sunday / Holiday : 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Remaining Days : 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (for UG Students)
5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. (for PG Students)
Students should be punctual for taking their meals and come to the dining hall properly dressed. The following meal timings should be followed:
Breakfast 08.00 a.m. – 09.30 a.m.
Lunch 12.45 p.m. – 01.30 p.m. (for UG Students) 01.45 p.m. – 02.30 p.m. (for PG Students)
Evening Tea 05.00 p.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Dinner 07.30 p.m. – 09.00 p.m.
- No student is permitted to take food in the room except for those reported sick for which they should seek prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Behaving improperly with Catering Manager / Waiters or Mess Boys will be treated as misconduct.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to take mess utensils out of the mess.
- Complaints regarding food and behavior of mess boys may be recorded in the Complaint Meal Register.
RULES REGARDING VISIT OF PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- ITI college Lucknow Hostel Visiting Hours for Parents & Local Guardians are 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm during the weekdays and 9:00 am to 7:00 pm during Sundays and Holidays. Nobody will be permitted to visit their wards beyond visiting hours.
- Guardians / Parents / Visitors can meet their Ward in the Hostel in the Visitors rooms only.
- No Guardians / Parents / Visitors are allowed to enter beyond the reception area of the Hostel.
- No male visitor would be allowed inside the Girls' Hostel.
- No Parent / Guardian / Visitor are allowed to stay with the students in their rooms.